2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am praying that God will keep everyone safe over the holiday season.
Replies
4
Views
32
  • Locked
Have been given until the 10th to pay my taxes and a two month electric bill. Additionally have to come up with another $2,500.00 immediately meaning NOW!!!! Please pray the Lord will provide this. Pray the Lord will grant my settlements today. Pray the Lord will burden my husband's heart and...
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
I am praying to God to show us favor in all areas of our lives.
Replies
4
Views
34
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless us to purchase a new home. I am asking God to increase our credit score.
Replies
4
Views
44
  • Locked
I am praying that God will bless ### and I to conceive a child.
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
I am praying for a spiritual breakthrough for everyone who needs one.
Replies
4
Views
82
K
  • Locked
Thank you to all who pray for me, please know I appreciate them all. My constant battle is stress at my job. Please pray that all those who contribute to the stress will realize what they are doing and try to get along and make the best of the situation. I pray they find the love in their hearts...
Replies
5
Views
37
  • Locked
I am praying that God will protect ### on ### as ### deal with a difficult supervisor.
Replies
4
Views
33
  • Locked
I am praying that my wife and I will be given wisdom, knowledge and understanding by God.
Replies
4
Views
45
  • Locked
I am praying that God will show us favor in all areas of our lives.
Replies
4
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom