2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O WOW O WOW AGAIN!!! This morning at work I was having a wonderful feeling and something was making me so excited. On the way to ###'s he would turn off the radio then back on then off. I believe he was nervous to tell me but then he finally said "so I might be living in a new place" and I said...
Replies
7
Views
166
  • Locked
I am in a very bad situation. Please pray that I will have a soft, loving and willing heart towards God and that He will help me.
Replies
8
Views
101
  • Locked
lord please make a miracle in my life, i want back everything i lost, my job, and the men i love, god i know i'm not perfect that i have made mistakes but everybody deserves a second chance, bless my babies god we are in need help us please, touch ### heart so he forgives what i did, i love him...
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### he isn't feeling well may God be with him and for my ### she recently had a stroke may God heal her amen
Replies
7
Views
141
  • Locked
Lord please restore my broken relationship amen
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for a normal chest X-ray and normal blood work up result for my half-sister tomorrow. She just finished her 6 months treatment and is waiting for her result. O God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, perform a miracle on her. Heal her internal organs, every vein and every artery...
Replies
10
Views
238
  • Locked
I had a white back with red roses on, it was a hospital bag for when my son was born six years ago. I can't find it anywhere and it has my first ever memories of him. His first outfit, blanket, etc., praying to God he helps me find this bag. I've had a few different houses, please help me find...
Replies
6
Views
36
  • Locked
I pray that God will bless the works of my hands.
Replies
4
Views
41
  • Locked
My wife ### ### left me ### more than a year ago. She is struggling with God a lot. We have been back together for a couple of months now, but she is still drinking and talking to other men. We are having trouble with our finances they are all messed up, but she expects to live life as if we are...
Replies
7
Views
140
  • Locked
The question "how does God feel about you?" is deeply personal and can be explored through the lens of Psalm 139, which speaks to God's intimate knowledge and love for each individual. This Psalm emphasizes that God knows us completely, from our thoughts to our actions, and that we are fearfully...
Replies
4
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom