These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
god please heal my brother Duraisinggam age 32 at ICU ward Hospital Muar,Johor,Malaysia for the moment he counting his last minutes.
Replies
Views
Please help me in prayers... My husband got laid off this week (Monday), our house is in foreclosure, my boss have not yet paid me my salary in full (almost a year now, was only able to receive a partial payment this month very little only, not even enough to pay for one month of our mortgage)...
Replies
Views
P
Please pray that God takes away my ovary cysts that they shink & disapear even if they are 4 inches with no complications so the pain can go away & i can feel comfortable again. & also if he could heal my digestive system.
Replies
Views
Father I pray for your wisdom & favour as I prepare to move to the apartment. Father I also pray for your peace to surround the apartment I will be staying in Jesus name.
Replies
Views
Q
My fiancee Robin was wrongfuly convicted on 13th July 2011 on a case of mistaken identity.he was sentenced to 5-15 Months.this was a favour from the Lord since the crime he was accussed of carries 2-5yrs in prison.we did not appeal since we had no money. He has been in prison for 5 Months and...
Replies
Views
R
My beautifull Lord i coome to you to ask u for a miracle, I do bekieve nothing is imposible for you, Dear God please help cause i feel like I can't deal with this anymore.
Replies
Views
M
i am in troubles. my sister family is also -Moses
Replies
Views
K
Armando left me and my 5 kids after 20 years of marriage. he said he love me but not in love with me... he is drinking partying and talking to girls. he has told me he has been on some dates.... its only been 4 mo, how can he just get over me like that.... God put love of me in his heart so he...
Replies
Views
L
Dear Lord, As I am praying for a special need of mine & as I have to inspire someone in Christ..I give in your hands that special person..Lords as per your voice.. I moved ahead & wrote down all that you wanted me to say..I pray that your Holy spirit enlightens & edified the mind & heart of...
Replies
Views
A woman I know from a group told me her sick husband has decided to go off dialysis, and then onto hospice. Please keep Mike, his wife and family in your prayers.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom