These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21
Replies
Views
Pray that I PASS MY EXAM THIS MORNING
Replies
Views
LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE, MY HUSBAND LIFE, AND ALL THOSE WHO LOVE AND PRAY FOR OUR SURVIVAL. (2) GOD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN 179 GOLDIE STREET WHERE MY TRIUMPHANT BUSINESS IS LOCATED, SOME PEOPLE SAY IT IS A PLACE WHERE WITCHES ARE HOLDING THEIR MEETING AND THAT IS WHILE I CAN...
Replies
Views
A
Praise the Lord delivered me out of an unequally yoked relationship, even tho I defied Him and tried to get it to work. I am heart broken but will survive. Please pray for divine protection for me, along with grace and mercy. I feel free tho.
Replies
Views
B
I pray for restoration of my relationship with my boyfriend this Christmas. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, may we also celebrate the beginning of a new restored relationship and be guided to holy matrimony and have a blessed marriage and children. In God's mighty name i pray, believing...
Replies
Views
T
I have sinned against my Lord and desecrated his name. Please pray for forgiveness from God for me and that he would give me righteous hatred toward sin.
Replies
Views
G
I have a friend who is very needy and reliant on people but especially on me. I pray that she will learn to stand on her own and be less clingy and sensitive, and that God will grant me the strength and patience to deal with her without being mean. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
Views
P
DEAR LORD I COME TO YOU TODAY TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE TALK TO MY HUSBAND BODY MIND AND SOUL AND HIS WHOLE BEING PLEASE LET HIM QUIT BEING SO ANGRY LET HIM SEE EVERYTHING WILL BE OK PLEASE LORD LET HIM QUIT BEING SO MAD PLEASE THANK YOU LORD MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE I REALLY...
Replies
Views
D
Please continue to pray for my financial breakthrough. need to keep my daughter in school at University of Central Missouri. She is doing so well under difficult circumstances. We need all the prayers we can get. I need to make a dicession today on weather to bring her back home to Belize or...
Replies
Views
R
Anxiety... Recently, I've been struggling with anxiety over concerns in my life. It's like a knife in my belly and pin and needles all over. I'm struggling to cast it upon the Lord. It's a battle I trust I'll win. Please pray with me and help me through this battle... Joy is the reward!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom