These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
My husband recently told me that he was gonna leave after Christmas. Well he left lastnight. My heart is breaking and I want him to come home so badly. Please help me pray that he sees he made a mistake and he comes back home. I love him so much. We have 2 children together and they love and...
Replies
Views
M
I would first of all like to thank the people who had prayed for me last week, may God bless you all with his kindness and love! I love you for it, thank you so much, and I will continue to believe as the week goes by. Today, I am requesting a prayer for my beloved family who are coming down...
Replies
Views
H
Lord I come to you asking that help heal my broken heart but also that help me to forgive those that has done me wrong. I don't want to have angry and anomosity in my heart more towards Kp. I want to be free of everything that he has done to me and our kids and I want to be able to move on. Lord...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Wife and Son both of them are very low in spirits.Holy Spirit of God please take control of the whole family and grant us thy Divine PEACE. I ask in His name.
Replies
Views
S
please help me to pray for a complete healing in my daughters body from a c-diff disease and pray also for a complete healing in my husbands neck and back due to an injury in jesus mighty name.
Replies
Views
B
Please pray that God tells me if I'm supposed to be celibate and unmarried for the rest of life or if he has someone for me. If so, to tell me who it is. I was praying and asked God who is my future husband and I had a dream I don't fully understand. Please pray that he tells me what my dream...
Replies
Views
please pray for me,as iam having pain in hand and legs since long time,which leads to weight loss,i went to doctor and doctor asked me to do some blood tests related to,kidney.liver,and tests for diabetis,and test for arthiritis,and so many tests doctor asked to do tests like uric acid test,and...
Replies
Views
D
Please continue to pray for me and my job that I may hold on to it for a long time. I am a single parent of three boys I have no other income
Replies
Views
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. The only True God. Our Stronghold, Refuge & Saviour. The Potter we are the work of Your Hands. Gracious & compassionate & You will not turn from us if we return to You. Hallowed be Your Name, Holy One of Israel. Abba Father with the...
Replies
Views
T
thank you lord for your blessings i been praying for my finances was really burden with it god is a on time god i sold a piece of equipment this week really needed the money god works by his time not ours thank you lord.pray for the homeless we don't consider how blessed we are to have a roof...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom