These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

My prayer request is for me and my former partner Frank can reconcile. We were together for 10 years, and broke up a year ago. We have a special needs child who is 7 and non verbal. We grew apart the last year we were together and just recently it seemed like he was missing me but he backed away...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord I have an appointment tomorrow at 12:30. Please pray that I don't have any breathing issues or pain. Also, for my car to pass inspection tomorrow.
Replies
Views
I pray for guidance and mercy, The world is full of anger and hate and I pray that I may be free of all the anger I have towards those that are two faced behind my back. Lord please wash me clean from all my sins in Jesus name.
Replies
Views
C
I want god to forgave for my sins. I'm thankful for what god has bless me with and my family. My prayer request is for love. I'm in love with a woman at work her name is Susan l. I just want her to give me a second chance to be in her life and her kids.
Replies
Views
K
I have recently returned to the church....I am praying that I can fully trust in the Lord and turn all over to him. After an injury at work, I am on disability at the moment which is little pay. I need another surgery but trying to make the best of a bad situation I returned to school. After 2...
Replies
Views
Dear, God. I ask that the clutter, noise and static be silenced so that I can hear Your voice ever so clear. I ask You to remove the cob webs, chaos, drama, turmoil, muck and stuckness that has held me captive for far too long. I have suffered forty plus years and am ready to Be Free, to See...
Replies
Views
S
I'm a single mother with two children. There dad is in jail and I'm trying to do the best that I can do. Its so hard I know that I'm not a perfect person and I've done some wrong. Dont I deserve another chance. I'm I that bad of a person.I try to get my kids things but its not appreciated...
Replies
Views
Prayers for problems and misunderstanding. Reveal that I have no ill will towards anyone. Let the truth be clear. Let those who create conflict be silenced. Let evil plan come to naught and only blessings and favor be spoken. Help Lord! I'm trying to do my best. Help my mood and sadness be...
Replies
Views
Prayers for problems and misunderstanding. Reveal that I have no ill will towards anyone. Let the truth be clear. Let those who create conflict be silenced. Let evil plan come to naught and only blessings and favor be spoken. Help Lord! I'm trying to do my best. Help my mood and sadness be...
Replies
Views
P
I am in need of specific prayer. I have a legal issue, and am asking for prayer that all involved with my situation will be compassionate, merciful, and fair. That at my meeting with them in the morning everything will go good and that I will be home for CHristmas, with my family and loved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom