These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
pray for my orphanage building mission to start in 2012.
Replies
Views
K
Dear Jesus I don't know what to say or do anymore. I love him so much and want so badly for him to come home. I don't know what your plans are for me and Kelvin but I hope that its to bring us back together. I know that you see I'm hurting so badly. Please bring him home. Amen
Replies
Views
I pray for closer and more loving relationship with my family, friends, and with my friend Sharie. Hope Sharie and I will be closer. I pray that I will have baby with my wife someday.
Replies
Views
S
Please pray for all those who have fallen on hard times,that things get better. The sick find help and those whom have lost loved ones find peace within. In jesus name i ask and pray AMEN!!!
Replies
Views
A
Please-pray-that-i-recieve-the-pain-medication-that-i-desprately-need-today----i-am-in-hprrendous-pain---thankyou---in-jesus-name
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
im ready to give up i dont have nothing homeless jobless single mother i know you are not supposed to question god but why me this to much to handle everyday irs something new i pray morning noon and night for a financial blessing and nothing pray fir me please i truely need it god bless you
Replies
Views
A
My brothers and sister in Christ please stand with me and my husband, please pray for us.......DEAR LORD, we lift up you our lives, please take our hands today! Lead us. In fact LORD, please carry us every day because we are so weak especially my husband Naved Kazi. You are so strong. You have...
Replies
Views
ALMA NIMFA
A
T
i need divine healing and financial breakthrough to pay for a new apartment.
Replies
Views
H
My son and his very long time girlfriend are talking about breaking up. They have been together since they were 16 years old and they are 22. They are both the lights of my life. This break up would be of noones fault, they have just grown up and grown apart. Its just so very heartbreaking to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom