These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
I am requesting prayer for my baby's father who has strayed from the Lord and has found himself in a relationship with a non believer. Help him to return before the inevitable happens. He recently discovered that he has an enlarged heart and i am praying that the Lord would heal his heart.
Replies
Views
You pray for my marriage which is falling apart. About two weeks ago it was in the track of getting restored but things have just risen up again. my husband is a pastor and has been having extra marital affairs and does not want to admit it. i find it so hard to forgive and forget Rose
Replies
Views
P
Plz Pray for Me to Jesus that all My Financial Problems should be solved & I should get Married with My Romeo. I Want My Romeo. I Am Very Depressed & evn Spoiling My Health due to Depression. I Feel that Romeo wil go away frm Me for Money. I cant imagine My Life without My Romeo. Every Second...
Replies
Views
K
please pray for my husband . he has been seeking a police job for last 7 months . he always gets done to the finalists and then nothing . it has been causing stress on our marriage. we have very little money and live in a verbally toxic household with his parents. his mom tells us how pathetic...
Replies
Views
G
im 13 and a guy and in 8th grade. im scared becuase im not liking girls as much and sometimes not thinking about them and think guys are good looking. there is also other stuff. im not attracted to guys but scared later in life maybe. ive liked girls my whole life and been obsesses with them in...
Replies
Views
ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR MY SISTER IN CHRIST.. MY FRIEND CHERYL AND HER FAMILY NEEDS HEALING RIGHT NOW IN JESUS NAME... SHE HAS 2 SONS STRUGGLING WITH DRUGS SHE HAS BROTHERS THAT WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND ONE HAS SOMEONE IN HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW IS A STUMBLING BLOCK TO HIM... HER MOM IS SICK SHE...
Replies
Views
B
Thank you all for your prayers. I ask for continued prayers for my Son please dear lord re unite him with his children. Please let him be able to be with his children, It has been so hard on them. And please dear lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
Replies
Views
J
Jesus please help me have positive thoughts about my relationships. I have been with this relationship for almost 2 years but I still pray to you O Lord to help me and guide me with this journey. I really love this person. We have been helping each other a lot with everything (school...
Replies
Views
A
Please pray for Taufik a handicapped child(cannot speak) who is lost and untraceable.This Muslim family are believers of the Lord. Abba Father we place Taufik in the hands of your Holy Spirit.
Replies
Views
C
Please pray for the health of my mother. She will be undergoing some tests later in the week. Please pray that she is cancer free.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom