These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Deliverance from BLACK MAGIC / WITCHCRAFT & for Divine PEACE. Also salvation for our Children and good spouses for them. Please agree with us we ask in His name (Mt 18:19). Alleluia !!!
Replies
Views
D
Seeking scholarship for my daughter to finish University of Central Missouri. She has to temporarily withdraw because of lack of finances. It has broken her heart and mine too. She has to come back home to Belize (Central America). She is doing very well and has to break her studies. Pray that...
Replies
Views
D
Mom and dad really needs prayers,mom is expreriencing kidney failure and dad has cancer that is spreading to his bone. Pray for complete healing for both of them.
Replies
Views
please pray 4 for me im ready to give up on god i cant understand why all my life terrible things keep happening from rape to molestation to losing my father at a young age 3 kids wich are a blessing i love them dearly but no help from theyre fathers im just in utter disbelief im home less and...
Replies
Views
Pray my life as God will. I wanna plan my coming planning for my life. But I dunno the idea. Ask our holly father to lead me walk and show me the clear direction that I need to do, and I wanna marry with the guy who is show by god and con't be a nurse and he will not mind my shift working and...
Replies
Views
B
Dear Warriors, from the time i came to india for a holiday one bad thing after another has happened.yday, my mum and dad came to india from NZ andi went to my aunts house to see them.I stayed night there with them.This morning my aunt's son, a 27 year old came into the kitchen created a problem...
Replies
Views
D
Please pray that I will find a way to pay my rent this next month and also my daughters. I work full time and she is in college but the paycheck is not enough. Also pray that I can bless someone today. Thank you
Replies
Views
S
Dear Lord, please mold me and my future husband to be and prepare us and gather us like in Isaiah 34-16 - I'm waiting upon You Lord, help me all the way..
Replies
Views
Dear Father. You know i am trying as hard as i can. I cant do this walk without you. Please help me daily. You know my situation and what i am strugling with. Please remind everyday before i do something or make any decision to ask for your guidance first. Please lead and guide in the...
Replies
Views
M
Please God remove the evil woman who has come between A.L. and myself. Please don't let the move happen on new years. Please God make her leave and please reunite A.L. and S.S. God, you know I prayed and I waited 40 years for you to send me the one you chose for me and now this evil woman is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom