These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Father God I come to You with a humble heart today. I know with all that has gone on in my situation You are keeping me in Your Hand. I cant cry enough tears and Thank You enough for giving the peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord Jesus Christ I praise You, worship You and Thank You. I...
Replies
Views
Dear God you know what my frien ZC is going through. Please help her with this situation. I admire he as she is so much stronger that i am in the face of adversity. I crumbled and fell apart. Her son RC is facing serious charges. I know Lord that there are concequences for actions, but Lord...
Replies
Views
I
I had a bad day with my friend who trusted me dearly.She shared some personal matters with me and in order to help my friend I shared it with another person and the other person betrayed.Please pray that I should be at complete peace with my friend and she should be at complete peace with me and...
Replies
Views
Father you know the situation with me and Anton. Please help me with this situation. Please let him know that he has always been loved and a part of our family. Let him know i always did what i though was best for him and i know i messed up at times but my heart was pure. He is my first...
Replies
Views
Father you know i pray to you evry morning and nigh. you know my heart and my situation. I am praying for my husband and my marriage. Father please grant me the petitions of my heart. Please let my husbands heart continue to soften towads me. Please let me be able to spend some real time...
Replies
Views
P
I suffer with bi-polar,I have been denied twice for disabialty, my final court date is Feb. 6th, please pray for me to be approved. My income is 355.00 a month and I have a angel from GOD, Amanda, we are having such finacial trouble.please pray for us !!Her father does not pay his child or...
Replies
Views
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. You are the absolute & perfect unchanging source of goodness & justice. You richly bless all who call upon Your name in humility & expectation & hope. You are the fountainhead of righteousness, justice, mercy, goodness & grace & You will...
Replies
Views
D
Prayers of all kinds for two young girls in Colorado whose dad shot their mom and then himself last night. Also prayers for my niece who is their friend.
Replies
Views
THANKYOULORD
T
H
For Divine PEACE that this world cannot give and His protection specially on our unsaved children and the family. Please agree with us in line with Mt 18:19.Amen!
Replies
Views
Minister Arthur L.Weathersby was rushed to the hospital last night.He is having complications with his legs.Please keep him in prayer.Please pray for me today however God leads.Thanks. Bro Art
Replies
Views
samuelpraveen
S
Top Bottom