Equip Us With Your Word To Overcome The Devil.............

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
El Shaddai, El Elyon Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. You are the absolute & perfect unchanging source of goodness & justice. You richly bless all who call upon Your name in humility & expectation & hope. You are the fountainhead of righteousness, justice, mercy, goodness & grace & You will not forsake those who seek You. Hallowed be thy name Holy One of Israel. We will wait upon You, rest in You, trust in You & commit our ways to You. Abba Father please help us to find Your's heart & attune our own hearts to Your likeness. Equip us with Your Word to overcome the devil in this dangerous ungodly age & empower us to keep our hearts firmly fixed on the purposes Your have for us. In joyful anticipation of Christ return help us to live each moment for You & Your Kingdom to come. God of hope please empower us to immerse ourselves in Your's Scripture to saturate our minds with Your truth. Help us to search our heart to remove every hint of sin & satanic deception & choose to be filled with Your Spirit. Grant us to possess properly guarded emotions so that we become powerful force for good. Help us to choose to control our emotions & lead us to victory in all matters of emotions. Elohim of Redemption & Restoration when & if we miss the mark & sin by trangressing some of Your Laws or Commands. please have mercy upon us, blot out our transgressions, wash us thoroughly, cleanse us from our sins. Make us know wisdom, purge us & make us hear joy & gladness. Create in us a clean heart & renew a steadfast spirit within us. Do not cast us away from Your presense & do not take Your Holy Spirit from us. Restore to us the joy of Your salvation & uphold us with Your generous spirit. Deliver us from all evil & open our lips & our mouths to show forth Your praise. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in our lives. Abba Father there is no one nor anything that can compare to you, You alone are worthy of all Praise, Glory & Honor. We praise You & we bless Your Holy Name. God of love & peace please hear the cry of our hearts & answer us in the name of Jesus the faithful, trustworthy, loyal, incorruptible, steady & true. Who passes judgment & wages war in righteousness, holiness, justice & uprightness, who is called the Word of God. Yeshua (Jesus) You are our Great God & Savior & we wait with expectation & blessed hope for Your glorious appearing. Amen. So be it.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

We are going to arrest this devil in the spirit so they can no longer attack and harass our cars and property lord and please pray with us for their repentance and salvation and for daughter, she is so jealous, we Rebuke these jealous narc evil jezabel spirits off of all of them by Your mighty...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. —Galatians 4:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... The first vocalizations of many babies are the syllables "ab-ba, ab-ba, ab-ba." Not surprisingly, in Jesus' day, abba was the tender...
Replies
Views
Praying for deliverance from spiritual warfare. Equip me with your full armor Lord God. Practicing the daily walk of Jesus Christ is the hardest thing I have ever endured. Once I got rebaptized as an adult, I thought it would be easy when the devil tempted Jesus Christ himself. I continue to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. —James 4:7-8 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James always packs a lot of truth into...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, on this blessed Easter day, we gather with hearts full of gratitude and joy. We give thanks for the resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, who has triumphed over the grave and brought new life to all who believe. "Because He lives, we can face tomorrow...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom