These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

E
I am completely overwhelmed and depressed with life like job, i have lost so much and have no christmas for family this year..but i praise him..my request is to pray my faith stands strong through this trial..I know God has something great and im not going to stay here..I also want request for...
Replies
Views
I am in severe bondage. Please pray for Divine deliverance and I'm claiming 2 Corinthians 4:9. Also please pray for Joseph Benperlas who takes too much adderall who is trying to destroy my peace and the peace and well being of my family. Please pray for Divine deliverance and help from the Most...
Replies
Views
Merciful Father, You are our Great Physician and the True Healer of all our afflictions, I am praying for healing and speedy recovery for Sam's mother. Thank you Lord that she's doing much better today and is off of all life-support. Also, may you strengthen and comfort my brother Sam and...
Replies
Views
J
i want to thank god for the time i spent with my kids yesterday had a wonderful time and they do want to come back again tomorrow and spend the night it seems they do want to spend more time with me thank you lord but i do want to know what the lord have plan for me if to move with my life or to...
Replies
Views
B
can you pray for my brother he is sick the whole body is swollen. Thank you Menzi biyela
Replies
Views
J
I come a family of substance abuse and I suffer greatly from alcoholism. I thought I was borne again but I will put down the bottle for mounts at a time only to pick it back up again when I feel things in my life are more then I can bare. I always feel extremely remorse and regret as soon as I...
Replies
Views
Lord I'm doing everything I can think of to bring my family back together. Father help her to realize that she needs You in her life. Also soften her heart so she can love me once again. I have faith Lord that very soon all this will be over and we will be a family once again but this time...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, Could you please pray that my Aunt carol reconciles with my mom? She hasn’t talked to her in 17 years. God Bless, Keith C. Thomas Hi, I didn't want to talk about the "little red stocking" that I had found in my Mother's old Christmas decoration box in front of everyone, but I...
Replies
Views
My sister had a miscarriage please pray for her. Thanks and God bless.
Replies
Views
J
Father I ask in Jesus Christ's name of Nazareth that YOU penetrate Kayla's will to give up her lying, cheating and self destructive behavior. I pray that YOU harden her heart to all guys past, present or future other than Drew as long as he lives. I ask you to guide, protect, nuture her love for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom