These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I want to thank the lord for blessing me thus far and being by my side. I am asking for prayer to heal the abdominal and ear problems I've been having. I am undergoing tests right now and ask the lord to bless me and heal me of anything that may be wrong. I thank you lord and love you. Amen.
Replies
Views
M
I dont have courage to talk to him please pray that he should talk to me today itself by his original name
Replies
Views
P
dear brothers and sisters in Christ. I would like to ask prayer for my 4year old daughter lianne who is now having a fever and every time she take food and medicines she just blow it out. I know the Lord already heals her..the Lord i know you hears our prayers. I am begging to you Lord, pls...
Replies
Views
P
Dear Brothers and Sisters, Please pray for my financial freedom , it high time that i need to pay back 15 lacs rupees to all the people who helped me, i need to get this money by the grace of God and pay back each and every paise and become free from the thought of loan , and remain peacefully...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I need a blessing from you. Tomorrow at 2:30 I have an important appt. Please lord make my breathing free and easy, and I pray I have no pain in my chest and back. I never do anything without putting it in prayer.
Replies
Views
J
Good evening Question I been praying for my ex and I to get back together again. I miss/love my ex. I feel like I am going crazy wanted this so bad. I know I should be patient and have faith. And if it's meant for me to be with this person it will happen. I'm falling my heart and I fell we do...
Replies
Views
C
I know god grants miracle all the time. I hope he blesses me with the miracle of love that what I want a second chance with susan l h.
Replies
Views
I have just completed my second week of Chemotherapy. The doctor states that I need a total of 5 months. I am praying for strength, total healing, wisdom, and peace to get me through this.
Replies
Views
K
Please pray for a Christmas miracle, pray for husband armando 20 years married has left me and our 5 kids... 3 1/2 mo ago. he is partying and talking to girls, he filed for divorce again for the 2nd time in 3 1/2 mo. he has been denied for the 2nd time waiver fee, witch means he has to pay for...
Replies
Views
i need prayer for finances a good job and relief from carrying burdens of other people living in sin and dont care ! i feel bad for these people and dont know where and what they are doing. just a memory of lies and deception pray for me to be wise and strong to continue praying for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom