2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
I am in need of a financial blessing. My husband and I owe a large amount of taxes which need to be paid. My husband is in need of prayer for a physical healing. Please pray for God to strengthen my faith, bless me with excellent health and answer my prayer requests. Pray for God to show/or...
Replies
6
Views
296
Bernie
B
Z
  • Locked
1. My husband and I will have to relocate from our present home, because we have been renting. 2. The land belongs to someone else... we were given the opportunity to purchase the house, but we need land to place this on. 3. We do not know where to turn again, we were played more than once by...
Replies
4
Views
252
M
  • Locked
I would like to ask for prayer for my daughter who is lost on drugs. She is 34 years old. She has two boys in high school. She got clean around 7 years ago. The boys live with their dad, who is a good provider. This really tore my heart out and the boys' too. She cleaned up and I got her a job...
Replies
7
Views
257
A
  • Locked
LORD I PRAY TO YOU WITH FULL FAITH I AM TOO WORRIED AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW .... LORD PLEASE HELP ME MY DAD'S UNTIMELY DEATH IS A GREAT LOSS..I AM PRAYING TO GO BACK TO MY OWN COUNTRY. IT IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO MANAGE WITHOUT MY FATHER. AS ALL HIS WORK HAS COME ON MY SHOULDERS. LORD I PRAY...
Replies
5
Views
237
babydoll
B
T
  • Locked
I'm praying for financial breakthrough today, I need to pay back money I've borrowed paying my bills, catch up on bills, get car fixed, pray for daughter to get full-time employment w/ins, better pay, that son will win court case against employer, where he was hurt on job, had several surgery...
Replies
4
Views
250
babydoll
B
M
  • Locked
[Dear God please pray for my ### because she is in need of your prayer.]
Replies
6
Views
294
B
  • Locked
Please be in prayer for my friend from across the miles... He is a wonderful man of God who ministers to everyone... touches many lives... Please be in prayer that souls be saved... that people accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior... that he feels the love that he gives so unconditionally...
Replies
3
Views
209
C
  • Locked
Please pray that we are blessed with financial stability.
Replies
5
Views
225
C
  • Locked
### had major surgery and is doing poorly. ### has even been put on a resperator...Please pray for complete healing...Thank-you
Replies
4
Views
196
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus; Please lord help me out right now father for I ###, ###, need a Emergency-miracle financial-big blessing-right now, so that I can move into my own-home, or place I can call home, before ###-###-##, that is when I will become homeless. Amen.. In Jesus Name, Amen....
Replies
4
Views
324
Back
Top Bottom