Re: Housing Situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zorie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zorie

Guest
1. My husband and I will have to relocate from our present home, because we have been renting.

2. The land belongs to someone else... we were given the opportunity to purchase the house, but we need land to place this on.

3. We do not know where to turn again, we were played more than once by our landlord...

4. Today was hard. I broke down and cried because I do not know what to do anymore, as rent is very expensive and only my husband alone is presently employed.

5. Buying this house at the cost we were given it would help us greatly, but it's the land that's the problem. We need God's favor and guidance before our time here expires.
 
May the peace of the Lord embrace you with

the guidance you need at this present time.

God said "He would never leave us or forsake us in our time of need". Have faith and believe God is going to answer your prayer in
 
Dear God, Please bless ### with peace and the land needed to put her home on. Through Jesus. Amen
 
Dear ###, I pray for land and a Home for both of you. God Bless you and keep both of you.
 
Lord, please bless this family with strong heart in heading this hard situation. Please give them a solution/a way out according to Your words: No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. Please therefore, give them a way out, Lord. Please bless their finances. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I’m praying for my housing situation. I may be facing an eviction lawsuit. I fell on hard times due to unjustly losing my job. I’ve reached out to the landlord and was very transparent. They’ve been very patient with me and I am grateful because they didn’t HAVE to do it. As of today...
Replies
10
Views
442
*******THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD FOR THE GREAT HAIRCOLOUR AND HAIRCUT, FOR THE GREAT HAIRDRESSER AND A SISTER IN CHRIST! GLORY TO YOU GOD ALMIGHTY FOREVER AND EVER!!!!*********PLEASE GOD BLESS ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHO PRAYED FOR THIS REQUEST AND ALSO WHO PRAYED FOR ALL MY REQUESTS! PLEASE...
Replies
7
Views
381
Please God give me an idea, what to do with my living situation. The agency said I should vacate the property, until ###.04 and all properties in ### are very expensive, probably out of my paying abilities. We also have a cat. Please tell me what to do, Can you change the mind of the...
Replies
10
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom