Youth Pastor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Glenn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glenn

Guest
I am interviewing at a couple of churches to be a youth pastor. Please pray that I hear God's voice and calling. I would like to stay local near my dad. Please pray for patience and faith. Thank you.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus, Lord I put ### in your merciful hands, Lord please give him success during the interviews Lord. Lord may his calling in you be manifested according to your holy plan. Lord may his work bring a difference into the lives of many people Lord. Lord by your loving kindness and mercy hear and answer our prayers Amen.
 
Dear Lord we pray for success during this interviews, and let the right person be nominated,

we trust and pray Lord, for your guidance and directions to lead this person to your calling.

I trust and believe that you will answer his prayers.

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a first-time youth pastor about to go lead out in youth camp for the first time. Prayers for me and my students throughout this week please.
Replies
7
Views
281
Today is youth group, it's in like an hour and a half. Today we're having a bbq & a water fight. I pray that all goes well, that we are able to have fun, that there's no conflict or gossiping. I pray that the Holy Spirit speaks through me & works through me & the other volunteers. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
160
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. Here's a redacted version of your text: I'm considering asking my pastor to pray for me today that something a group of people are planning for this month to ruin my graduation would be stopped. I have had a difficult relationship with him as he...
Replies
10
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom