Youth Pastor Leaving

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Please pray that the youth pastor at our church doesn't leave. The youth are growing so much right now that I don't think this is a good decision but I want Gods will to be done and not be selfish. I truly believe the group would crumble and take a long time to rebuild. Pray for Gods control not mans

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to God’s perfect will.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God Loves You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God.

Lord please let the importance be seen that all is needed is the servant to see her importance. Amen.
default_director.gif

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have a forgiving heart and a heart of flesh. I have become so haggard old and ugly from all the bitter resentment hatred and anger. Please pray for me that my youth can be renewed like the eagles, help make me glow and be beautiful again inside and out. Help restore my mother...
Replies
Views
My name is Dinah Edwin dalawai please pray for me. Pastor my husband left me he affair with other lady he had 2 kids with that lady. I m leaving alone i m nurse. I applied for final alimony and devorce but advocate cheated me he rejected final alimony and court advice for devorce. I don't no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. —1 Timothy 4:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... We must not dismiss the idealistic passions of our youth. If you are younger, you are not only part...
Replies
Views
I am Pastor Nelson Baghmar, God has given me a child who is 3 years old, he is not able to speak yet or his intelligence is not good or he has the problem of undescended testicles and if there is any problem then sonography will be done tomorrow. I am already very worried, I don't know why Jesus...
Replies
Views
My parents want to sell the 2 flats that they have in a Lisbon suburb (Portugal) and want to move to small town. I don't want to go to a town were there's no youth, only elderly people, no shopping malls, no movie theaters and no jobs. My father threatens to live me and my mother alone. He's the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom