Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ahartice

Disciple of Prayer
My parents want to sell the 2 flats that they have in a Lisbon suburb (Portugal) and want to move to small town. I don't want to go to a town were there's no youth, only elderly people, no shopping malls, no movie theaters and no jobs. My father threatens to live me and my mother alone. He's the one with the money, my mother has a small retirement pension that barely buys food. I'm unemployed and dealing with depression. If they sell the houses, I will end up homeless. I want my father to give up on moving.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Ahartice and their family to you. Lord, we understand the concerns and fears that Ahartice has regarding their parents' decision to sell their flats and move to a small town. We ask for your guidance and intervention in this situation.

Lord, you are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your provision for Ahartice and their family. We pray that you would soften their father's heart and help him to reconsider his decision to move. Help him to see the impact it would have on Ahartice, their mother, and their own well-being.

Lord, we pray for job opportunities for Ahartice, that they may find employment and overcome their current state of unemployment. We ask for your healing touch upon their depression, bringing comfort, peace, and restoration to their mind, body, and spirit.

Father, we lift up Ahartice's mother and her small retirement pension. We ask that you would stretch her resources and provide for all their needs, including food and shelter. We trust in your faithfulness to provide for them in their time of need.

Lord, we pray for unity and understanding within the family. May love, compassion, and communication prevail, bringing reconciliation and harmony. Help them to find a solution that benefits everyone involved.

We claim your promise in Philippians 4:19, that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in your divine intervention and ask for your wisdom and guidance in this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and guide Ahartice and their family during this challenging time.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Had a fight with my father, told him I won't move to small town and I would become homeless, I even went to my room to start packing. I was yelling, saying that I would live in the streets. He said he would call 911 for me to be brought to the hospital. I called him a traitor because one of the flats has a lending contract (last year the government said they would take empty houses from people and rent them to whom they wanted and my father went to a lawyer to make the contract lending it to me; the government fell and now there's a new one that won't pass this law). He said he wouldn't expect this from me and that I will end up penniless. At the end, he said he wouldn't move.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord,My partner Mourin told me that his mother and his family members are totally and strictly against this relationship.He told me that as I am 3 years elder than him his mother is very ashamed of this relationship and warned him to stop this relationship as she is not comfortable with this age...
Replies
Views
I need prayers for myself. Recently, because of my foul mouth I brought my parents, siblings and families into the pit of shame. They were pointed fingers because of me. I was warned too, I went camping, nothing really affected me. I ignored God callings. And now because of me my sickly cousin...
Replies
Views
I want to marry my girlfriend, we are both adults but her parents don't treat us like adults and are trying everything to keep us separated and Im fighting but lost my strength a long time ago and I feel like I'm loosing this massive battle and I feel hopeless and suicidal
Replies
Views
To all the prayer warriors who have been praying for me and my family. Thank you My son, was offered two different positions out if town but turned them down. I ask for continued prayer that he will be happy and fulfilled and not disappointed. I ask that you please please pray for my husband...
Replies
Views
Lord please let this torture of my narcissistique mother stops. I want to know if this appartement where i live is really mine and she is driving me crazy. Nagging, diminishing, sabotaging every one of my steps so that i literally loose my breathe.and my self control. Lord please remove that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom