Your Will Be Done

  • Thread starter Thread starter atavormina@aol.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atavormina@aol.com

Guest
Father, please let me know if ### is the one. For 2.5 years I have been single. For 2.5 years I have saved myself. For 2.5 I have surrendered to you Lord. If I need to surrender more, I will. If I need to wait longer I will. My trust is in you Lord. My trust is in you. If this is the girl Lord, please help me be the man I know I can be. Please help me be her everything. I am ready Lord. To everyone who read this prayer request, I ask that you pray the Lord's will be done. If ### is not the girl for me, than make it clear.
 
Lord, hear our prayer, lead your son to your will, soon Lord.. let your answer be known & give him strength to carry through. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You have plans for Me exceedingly, abundantly above what I can even imagine–plans for good that will give me a future and a hope. I praise You and thank You that this is Your will for me! God, I know You want to prosper and bless me in every way...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray for one another daily. Please pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in all our lives and in all the lives of everyone we pray for and pray with. In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen. Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus!
Replies
12
Views
133
Praying for God's Blessings and favour for a successful job interview today, speedy job placement and to find a safe apartment soon in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
11
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom