Your Prayers Are My Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter mryendor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mryendor

Guest
I ask all to continue to pray for my family and my business to receive the financial blessing we need. I'm holding onto my faith for all of us and your prayers are my strength.
 
Last edited:
Family business keeping the faith in Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Father bless this family with all that they need so they can serve you in peace and much joy..in Jesus name I pray..
 
Father in heaven bless this family with the financial blessings they need. Amen
 
Where two or more come together in His name, there He is in the midst of us to hear our prayers.
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR OVERNIGHT MIRACLES IN THIS BUSINESS AND FOR THIS FAMILY; ABUNDANT BLESSINGS THAT NONE CAN REVERSE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
232
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
236
I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom