You o Lord are so gentle and true.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let us all bow down before the Lord for being so kind and good to everyone who believes, trusts and waits for Him. He is coming from heaven to take us all to glory. He love us with an everlasting love and cares for you.

O Lord, You are so beautiful, everyone of us want to see You face to face, in heaven above we shall reign with You forever.
The Lord is greater than the giants we face. He will be be with us, protect us, guide us and be with us till we reach our eternal home in heaven.

Let us all bow down before the Lord for being so kind and good to everyone who believes, trusts and waits for Him. He is coming from heaven to take us all to glory. He love us with an everlasting love and cares for you.

O Lord, You are so beautiful, everyone of us want to see You face to face, in heaven above we shall reign with You forever.
The Lord is greater than the giants we face. He will be be with us, protect us, guide us and be with us till we reach our eternal home in heaven.
Prayer opens the door for the manifestation of what grace had made available to us. Prayer is a communication between God and us. When we don't pray from our hearts Heaven cannot have permission to bring the finished work of God to us. Amen and Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Seven steps to trusting God : 1) Don't depend on your self. 2) Cry out to God 3) Run from evil 4) Put God first in your life 5) Carry the words in your heart 6) Listen to the Holy Spirit 7) Rest in God's love.

Similar Requests

• Article
You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear Let us all choose to be gentle. Nothing on earth is won by force. If we raise our voice. It...
Replies
Views
  • Article
His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom