He is so gentle, so pure and so kind.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear
Let us all choose to be gentle.
Nothing on earth is won by force.
If we raise our voice.
It should be to praise the Lord.
To glorify His holy name.
If we clench our fist.
It would be to pray.
To ask salvation for those who perish.
A gentle heart is full of blessings.
Jesus heart is in it.

Gracious words are like a honeycomb. Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Prov. 16.24

O Lord, make me as Thou art. Gentle, kind and pure before Thee and before others. Our life on earth is very short, so make us holy and pure while we sing precious song to Your name.

I just want to praise You.
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name on high.

Jesus will hear from heaven and make us all just as He is, sending blessings upon blessings to our life while we bless His holy name forever and ever.
Amen

You shine like a bright morning star... Jesus our dear Lord full of kindness and mercy continue to lead us all to His holy presence in heaven. His love for us will never ever dwindle or dissapear
Let us all choose to be gentle.
Nothing on earth is won by force.
If we raise our voice.
It should be to praise the Lord.
To glorify His holy name.
If we clench our fist.
It would be to pray.
To ask salvation for those who perish.
A gentle heart is full of blessings.
Jesus heart is in it.

Gracious words are like a honeycomb. Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
Prov. 16.24

O Lord, make me as Thou art. Gentle, kind and pure before Thee and before others. Our life on earth is very short, so make us holy and pure while we sing precious song to Your name.

I just want to praise You.
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name on high.

Jesus will hear from heaven and make us all just as He is, sending blessings upon blessings to our life while we bless His holy name forever and ever.
Amen
Amen Lord we love you!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let us all get up and run to the arms of the Lord. He is waiting for you and for me to take away all worry and all fear from our heart. Let us all hear His voice today. Come to Me, I will give you rest. O Lord, I am coming to You right now. Receive me in Your love. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Looking forward to enter into the holy presence of Jesus. He is the One who offered us a place in glory. That where I am, there you may be also. Remember, the way to heaven is ascending, living a holy and pure life, giving God the glory due His name. Amen
Replies
Views
I pray that my friend Antonio reaches out to me and that we can reconnect . He is such a gentle and kind soul and it always seems that he’s sad . He’s not always vocal on how he feels . I pray that we can meet and talk and that he would reach out to me . I know he is a hardworking individual...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom