You must know this: JEZEBEL SPIRIT destroying churches and marriages, sermon!!!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

PLEASE NO SELF RIGHTEOUS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS, LIKE YOU KNOW MORE THEN ANYBODY ELSE. Comments led by the Holy spirit are only allowed. Amen!!

Someone should help me I really need assistance financially. God bless u all this is my contact +2348036769293 if you're led please call me what's the point being Christians if we can't help each other

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD Have you ever heard a bad sermon? The one that seem to be never ending. It just goes on, and on…and on? About a year, or so, ago, I encountered a young man who, espousing my tormentors’ teachings, took me to task publicly, regarding one of my posts. Now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He didn’t look like royalty. Far too many people, even those emanating from the church, are of the belief that if you are Christ's, you are royalty; and as such, you are supposed to live in luxury; lacking no good thing. That is true, but only in part. The problem with "buffet bible," is that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom