You have mine for sure.........And I would also like

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

birdie

Prayer Warrior
You have mine for sure.........And I would also like to give you a hint .....before falling asleep, try some deep breathing where you breathe with your diaphram.....(spelling is wrong....)....Breathe in slowly with your nose and then breathe out with your mouth....Fill your lungs as fully as possible and slowly let the air out.....Do this a few times until you relax. Then allow yourself to drift off into sleep...heavenly sleep! I have been doing this over Christmas and cannot believe the difference it has made in my sleep, Think about the air going into your lungs and helping you relax. Let go of other thoughts....just think about your breathing......Sweet dreams.......

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I would like to again ask for prayer for Tony, who is having his prostate out for cancer tomorrow. He is my stepdaughter, Ann's husband. We just found out the cancer has not spread to his lungs. PTL! We already knew it had not spread to other parts of his body. Please pray for the surgery, and...
Replies
Views
Please Would You Pray A Most Noon Stop & Round The Clock That God Will Help You When Want Two Try & Keep Warm Two Just Always Feel Two A Most Always Feel Also Keep Round 9800.00000000 Comfortable Fire Up In Your Feet Legs Body Arms Hands Two Help You Two Always Feel Two Keep Nice Warm...
Replies
Views
I would like for you guys to pray for me going to court and I will have a good blessing and pray for my family and the homeless
Replies
Views
I would like for the devil and his minions to be cast out of my life. If you can please pray for me
Replies
Views
I would like to ask for prayer support for a friend of mine named Daniel. He has this belief that staying friends with a narcissist who manipulates him and has raped girls is showing God's love, strength and being healed. He thinks telling a narcissist, don't do that, is good and that victims of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom