Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness and emptiness. Jesus want us all to live in His holy presence and to enjoy those things He has promised. Have an open mind when you hear God speaking to you. Be kind and emptize with others, expect nothing in return, just listen to the pain others have and ask Jesus to fix their problems and take away their pain.

My every thought is in the Lord.
Everything He did on earth.
Was full of kindness and mercy.
He is leading us where the path is right.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Our dear Lord is so gentle and kind.
Without Him no one can survive.
He is the true meaning of or existence.
Let us all bow down before Him.
Love and adore His holy name.
Amen

I choose You dear Lord, and will choose You over and over without a pause. Without any doubt in my heart, I will keep choosing You no matter what people would say. Then Gods word spoke to me and said.

Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve, but as for me and my house, I will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24.25

Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness and emptiness. Jesus want us all to live in His holy presence and to enjoy those things He has promised. Have an open mind when you hear God speaking to you. Be kind and emptize with others, expect nothing in return, just listen to the pain others have and ask Jesus to fix their problems and take away their pain.

My every thought is in the Lord.
Everything He did on earth.
Was full of kindness and mercy.
He is leading us where the path is right.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Our dear Lord is so gentle and kind.
Without Him no one can survive.
He is the true meaning of or existence.
Let us all bow down before Him.
Love and adore His holy name.
Amen

I choose You dear Lord, and will choose You over and over without a pause. Without any doubt in my heart, I will keep choosing You no matter what people would say. Then Gods word spoke to me and said.

Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve, but as for me and my house, I will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24.25
The love of God passeth all understanding. Yes, His thought on us and blessings upon blessings Jesus wants to send when we read and obey His word. Gods plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful, and hard. Let us never forget that when God is silent, He is preparing something special for us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All of us who are anointed by a heavenly touch will need restoration and guidance of the Lord in our life. We must strive to live a holy and pure life before Him. Let us remember that our ability to remain faithful to God almighty is to believe that He is and is the restorer of our spiritual...
Replies
Views
  • Article
All ushers in the church of the Lord are called in the bible doorkeepers in Gods house. They are loved, trusted and keep welcoming anyone to the house of God to worship and adore His holy name. David loved this job so much as he loved God with all his heart. He said. I would rather be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom