YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD, Thank you Father for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD, Thank you Father for blessings yet to come. I pray to you in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS.. BLESS ALL THOSE HURTING FATHER.. REMOVE ALL SADNESS & REPLACE WITH HAPPINESS. Favor with financial blessings, give ALL the strength to weather the storms they are facing. INJIP PLACE THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!! Thank You Father for loving me as no other has, and for teaching me patience and timing. Let me be a blessing to others!!
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom