Yesterday I felt closer to God, But today I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Yesterday I felt closer to God, But today I woke up feeling like my heart as grown cold, I know that I shouldn't listen to my feelings, and just focus on God but a hardened heart is one that will never be with God, so if you would, please pray for ###. Thank you, and God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
215
God, I just lost my ###. I don't feel like I deserve your love at all.
Replies
12
Views
215
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:31 – “Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:31 is a call for people to respond with gratitude for God’s enduring love and the...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom