Yeshua please answer my prayer, please, amen, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I CONTINUE TO ASK FOR EMERGENCY INTERCESSION & MUCH URGENT AND SERIOUS PRAYER FOR THIS WINTER STORM AND FOR IT TO BE FAR LESS INTENSE & DANGEROUS THAN EVERYONE HAS BEEN PREDICTING SO FAR PLEASE LORD JESUS PLEASE SPEAK """PEACE BE STILL""" AND CALM DOWN THIS WINTER STORM TO ALMOST NOTHING BUT...
Replies
9
Views
322
Thank you Lord for all you've done for us. I pray and thank you for hearing and answering me. I have so many prayers. I pray my daughter ### gets a better job and a place to stay in ### as soon as possible. I pray to get news back ASAP on the position I applied for. Watch over my grandchildren...
Replies
8
Views
141
Thank you Lord. Thank you for your son. Please keep me safe. Please let me get the settlement for my place soon. Safety and protection at work. No issues with my family due to what the person in my home tried to do. Let the person in my household causing issues be removed or change their poor...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom