Yeshua Hamaschiach, Please Help Me Jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
279
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for softening the hearts of my wife and my coworkers and my customers and my bosses and especially my self. My wife and I are getting along much better even though we both still drink too much alcohol. I admit that I have AUD and sometimes I have...
Replies
13
Views
267
Dear God please help me accept my wife for the way she is and for the way that she talks to me when she drinks too much alcohol. I forgive her as you forgive me for the way that I am and for the things that I do. I need and I want to continue to help and support my wife and our adult son who...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom