Yes, I am praying that I remain pure ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter colleennew
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

colleennew

Guest
Yes, I am praying that I remain pure of heart, mind, and soul and Body. Since I am waiting for my ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:30: So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:30, Nehemiah summarizes one of his final acts of reform in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Lord I have been patiently and maybe not so patiently waiting on you to lift my husband's heart, show him the truth, bring to light all the evil brought into our marriage by his daughter and his sister... and bring him home. I am still struggling emotionally, financially, and now physically...
Replies
9
Views
417
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom