Year 2009 was absolutely one of the worst years of my life with###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Year 2009 was absolutely one of the worst years of my life with tremendous loss in jobs, relationships, unbearable tribulations, and trials. This year just has to be a better year for me. Please pray for me, my heart is so broken. The guy that I was supposed to move forward to marriage with is in a relationship with someone else. He told me that me and him were ordained by God and I just knew we were. So if this is so, why did this happen to me? I can't take any more pain in my life, please pray for me—I need to be able to move on to what God has in store for me with this being a new year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loss of a mom, a brother and estranged from other brother, loss of a pet, alone and lonely, everyone turns against me and I am by myself most of the time. People have treated me horribly because they think I am a slob and lazy, people talk bad about me behind my back. Most stressful year of my...
Replies
8
Views
352
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
144
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom