Wtf

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyMc
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BobbyMc

Guest
if i wake from this little exercise, i try once more - if no go, i go!
 
thank u again but seriously, i

ve prayed to them all and guess waht NOTHING

Anyway typing becoming a sport
 
Child of God,

Always remember God Loves You. You are going to live your God Destiny.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God enlighten ### and that ###'ll find the answer and move on, continue living with faith in You.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

SLEEPING EATING WALKING EXERCISING HABITS Good sweet sleep. No waking up. No nervosity in my body. Especially unease in my stomach which wakes me up.
Replies
11
Views
151
I have been having ### Im the morning at 3 am . It feels like rape when I wake up . This has been going on for 3 months . I have been struggling with soul wounds also , ### and ### and ###, ### . I have tried praying and went through deliverance still struggling
Replies
10
Views
127
another day, thanks for waking me. I'm alone, most of my friends are gone, no wife no kids. getting on in years myself. I go to different churches, but I know no one except a few who don't wish to engage with me socially, recovery circles are the same, my income is limited, I can help no one...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom