Soul wounds ,stubborn sexual dreams .

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burden before the Lord these past days. The pain of soul wounds and the distress of these troubling dreams have been heavy on our hearts, and we have asked our Father to bring healing, peace, and complete restoration to your mind, body, and spirit. We prayed for the Lord to break every chain of fear, shame, and trauma, and to surround you with His love and protection, especially in those vulnerable early morning hours.

If the Lord has already moved in a powerful way—if you’ve experienced His peace, freedom, or a lifting of this oppression—we would be so grateful to hear how He has answered. Your testimony could be a source of hope and encouragement to others walking through similar struggles.

If the battle still feels ongoing, please know we are not stepping away. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, interceding for breakthrough, deliverance, and the fullness of God’s healing power in your life. We ask the Holy Spirit to reveal any areas where the enemy may still be gaining access and for the Lord to strengthen you with His truth and presence. You are not alone in this fight, and we believe God is at work even when the struggle feels relentless.

May the Lord bless you with His comfort, renew your mind with His Word, and fill you with His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have been fighting against delay my whole life. It started when I was a child, my parents would not let me go to the kindergarten; they controlled me. I developed slower than other children and I was very shy. My studies were 2 years later due to a time at hospital in my teens. I had...
Replies
8
Views
381
I am married, happily married. Though there was a time of struggle and infidelity. However, we have overcome that! I was also sexually abused as a child, which I have also overcome! Why do I have dreams of different people wanting to have sex with me? Sometimes it's a relative and other times a...
Replies
5
Views
305
I am a Christian but was a bit lukewarm last year and had a lot of struggles that shook my faith. One of which was movements in my body and this has gotten worse this year with other manifestations like trembling, chills, spinning of my surroundings intensely, unsteadiness, feeling drops of...
Replies
9
Views
812
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom