###, wrongfully convicted and

jazzzi

Disciple of Prayer
###, wrongfully convicted and incarcerated serving time for a crime he did not commit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was wrongfully accused and put in jail as I was in jail. My business was closed. When I got released by the grace of God, I still do not have my business everything that I have has been destroyed, and somebody that I hired to help me in the business before they hire in, I pray that with...
Replies
8
Views
296
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino witch enemy driver Ms. ### to stop harassing and terrorizing innocent people with her road rage and witchcraft curse's in ###, ### where she resides negatively. Pray for the evil demon possessed Filipino witch Ms. ### to stop wrongfully doing road rage to...
Replies
10
Views
246
Pray for God to change, humble and stop the bad ex-wife ### from wrongfully harassing her innocent christian ex-husband ### for unnecessary child support money or valuables that she is not entitled to receive from him in ### where they reside in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom