Wow, this word is ANOINTED, everybody watch now!! Prophetic word:!! february 2019

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I personaly heard the word of God TRANSITION in my spirit few days ago, this will be the month of transition. I heard it drastically in my spirit, like it was very important and deep, happening in this way not often. I believe it is connected to this video, check it up, listen to the instructions in form of the living word....

If you need a word, if you need a boost, if you need anointing: You will be soooo blessed!! Watch now!

Lord, let the comments be strictly connected to this video, no self promotion on this blog in Jesus name!! No super "smart" people who know better what we need to do, God is the smartest amen!! Watch, listen, learn and apply, do not play smart, this is not the month to play smart!
Blood of Jesus on this blog in Jesus name!!

Last edited:
Violence is never the answer. We see violence from women to men. Jesus never ever said to be violent against your husband or anyone else. Jesus came to this world to show us the love of the Father who sent Jesus to save us from sin and evil. Satan want us all fighting and hating each other. Jesus want us all to be wonderful people of God full of love, mercy and compassion for lost souls, specially our next door neighbors. They need Jesus. Bring all of them to church this Sunday and make sure they are saved and on their way to heaven.

Violence is never the answer. We see violence from women to men. Jesus never ever said to be violent against your husband or anyone else. Jesus came to this world to show us the love of the Father who sent Jesus to save us from sin and evil. Satan want us all fighting and hating each other. Jesus want us all to be wonderful people of God full of love, mercy and compassion for lost souls, specially our next door neighbors. They need Jesus. Bring all of them to church this Sunday and make sure they are saved and on their way to heaven.

Sorry, i dont remember that the preacher is speaking about this subject?
Do you have problems with women being violent to you?
Look out the video Jezebel spirit and you will have your answer.
You didnt heard anything that this preacher said? The video is full of good stuff.
Read my comment above the video one more time. Thank you

Amen. You are so right. We should be promoting LOVE for one another. For God Is Love And His Mercy Endures Forever.
Psalm 133:1: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Last edited:
Amen. You are so right. We should be promoting LOVE for one another. For God Is Love And His Mercy Endures Forever.
Psalm 133:1: Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

You are again posting on my blog and bringing confusion. Did you see my comnent? You are operating in the spirit of Jezebel. Stop it in Jesus name!! Do you have comment on the video? Certainly not! You came here to promote yourself and humiliate me! Shame on you!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I personaly heard the word of God TRANSITION in my spirit few days ago, this will be the month of transition. I heard it drastically in my spirit, like it was very important and deep, happening in this way not often. I believe it is connected to this video, check it up, listen to the instructions in form of the living word....

If you need a word, if you need a boost, if you need anointing: You will be soooo blessed!! Watch now!

Lord, let the comments be strictly connected to this video, no self promotion on this blog in Jesus name!! No super "smart" people who know better what we need to do, God is the smartest amen!! Watch, listen, learn and apply, do not play smart, this is not the month to play smart!
Blood of Jesus on this blog in Jesus name!!

Holy Spirit you are welcome here.

I have listened to this message several times and I have truly been blessed. I am believing what tbe prophet has said and I want to e like Samuel and Esther Iwant to proceed more cautiously and to answer to my calling this month.I pray that God will take me higher .I want to know that God is completely pleased with me .I want to occupy my rightful position in God and to find my purpose Pray for me. all.I accept this message .I thank God for the man of God and these words , for you Natasha for putting up this video and I thank God for this ministry .God bless you all.

I have listened to this message several times and I have truly been blessed. I am believing what tbe prophet has said and I want to e like Samuel and Esther Iwant to proceed more cautiously and to answer to my calling this month.I pray that God will take me higher .I want to know that God is completely pleased with me .I want to occupy my rightful position in God and to find my purpose Pray for me. all.I accept this message .I thank God for the man of God and these words , for you Natasha for putting up this video and I thank God for this ministry .God bless you all.

Samul you will be blessed, just wait and see. Because you are humble and do not play smart like others do. YOU WILL BE BLESSED.

You are again posting on my blog and bringing confusion. Did you see my comnent? You are operating in the spirit of Jezebel. Stop it in Jesus name!! Do you have comment on the video? Certainly not! You came here to promote yourself and humiliate me! Shame on you!

I commented on Farmington’s statement, because he is right.

In the name of Jesus, I rebuke every false word, every word curse, every lie, and every evil thought you have ever spoken or thought against me. In the name of Jesus I plead the blood of Jesus over my relationship with God, my prayer life, my life, my mind, my health, my emotions, my home, and everything that God has blessed me with. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, ministry, and my career. You continue to let Satan use you to come against me or any of God’s children and you will always walk in humiliation. You are humiliating yourself with your own thoughts, actions, words (written and spoken). I promote God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Word of God. You promote lies, belittlement, confusion, envy, and jealously. You are operating in some demonic spirits, especially jealously and envy. Green is not a good color on you. God is in control of my life. God has the last Word in my life not your lies, belittlement, confusion, jealously, or any other demonic spirits you are allowing to operate in your life. This is a new year, I have taken all I am going to take off of you and those demonic spirits that you allow to operate in your life. This is War in the Holy Spirit. I Plead The Blood Of Jesus Against Every Spirit in your life that is not of God…

This Is My Prayer For You Natasha2: God I ask You in Jesus name deal with everything in Natasha's life and heart that is not of You. God show Natasha herself. Place a light on the dark places in her life that You want to work on. Don't let there be anything in her heart that is hidden that You have to test her on to deal with it. God don't let her make excuses for her wrongdoings, but surrender everything to You. Work on Natash Lord Jesus. As Jesus laid down His life so that Natash may have life, let Natasha lay down her flesh and die to all her transgressions so that Jesus can live and have life in her. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for every member of this prayersite. Work on us Lord Jesus. Thank You God. Amen, So Be It.

Let God Work On You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/threads/let-god-work-on-you.4142677/

Last edited:
Remember to always, “Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart” (Psalm 37:4).
Matthew 6:33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. What Things? Read Matthew 6:30-33.

Similar Requests

• Article
I’m a fan of rhymes. For instance, what rhymes with thrive? Well, here are a few options. Which of them would you say best describes your marriage at the moment? Survive Deprive Arrive Revive Alive I certainly hope it’s one of the more positive words! But none of those words is quite like...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I never remember who thought up choosing a single word to guide your year. But the idea appeals to me—and many others—and I’ve done it several years in a row. Sometimes the word I choose really does help steer my decisions throughout the year, and other times I forget the word by, say, March...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A while back, I wrote about what wives wanted to hear from husbands, based on comments to a meme I reposted on the Hot, Holy & Humorous Facebook page. After a nudge from a commenter to do the same for husbands, I posted a second meme for that purpose. The query to wives got over 300...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you feel like you are no longer attracted to your husband, do not tell him–at least not like that. And don’t bow out. Read this article, because every single bit of it is going to be important. And then, at the end, I’m going to share with you how you can get access to a complimentary freebie...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom