Let God Work On You

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let God Work On You...

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name deal with everything that is in my life and heart that is not of You. God show me myself. Place a light on the dark places in my life that You want to work on. Don't let there be nothing in my heart that is hidden that You have to test me to deal with it. God don't let me make excuses for my wrongdoings, but surrender everything to You. Work on Me God. As Jesus laid down His life so that I may have life, let me lay down my flesh and die to my transgressions so that Jesus can live and have life in me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all my family, friends, each member of my church, and the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Work on us Lord Jesus. Thank You God. Amen, So Be It.

Let Jesus Work On You:

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let God Work On You...

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name deal with everything that is in my life and heart that is not of You. God show me myself. Place a light on the dark places in my life that You want to work on. Don't let there be nothing in my heart that is hidden that You have to test me to deal with it. God don't let me make excuses for my wrongdoings, but surrender everything to You. Work on Me God. As Jesus laid down His life so that I may have life, let me lay down my flesh and die to my transgressions so that Jesus can live and have life in me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all my family, friends, each member of my church, and the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Work on us Lord Jesus. Thank You God. Amen, So Be It.

Let Jesus Work On You:
In Jesus' name... Amen!

"God's work has been done. Each individual shall be responsible and
held accountable for the work applied by ones own self, knowing of God's
will 'to be'....not man's will 'to be'. We all fail, and no attempt shall
suffice for the truth of it all. Truth is often so troublesome, it is covered
up by endless heresies."
'Praise God'

Attachments

• 1 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1

Similar Requests

• Article
Ephesians 4:11-12: And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. 🙏Let Us Pray: God, I Thank You, for the people you have placed in my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name to enlighten what is dark in me and my life. God strengthen what is weak in me, mend what is broken in me, heal what is sick in me, and revive whatever peace and love that has died in me. God please do this for me, my family, friends, phone/email...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When God spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, He said. You can not see Me and live. Eternity speaking to a faithful servant of a lving God. When Jesus was on earth, anyone who came to Him found themselves in front of a wonderful person who came from heaven. O flame of love so living forever and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. You cannot predict tomorrow. You...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom