Wound hand feeling of burning/pain

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Feeling of burning and pain - wound on my right hand that is slowly healing because I wash and use it often.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My hand - wound - still healing (inner side, right hand). I wash and do always something with that hand so it takes time. Lord finish the healing because it slows me down. Also pray against occasional unease pain or feeling of burning.
Replies
7
Views
138
Wound on my right hand inner side. No infection, pain, irritation, stretching, tension. Quick healing. I need that hand for work, washing, cleaning, carrying bagg.
Replies
5
Views
234
Please Heavenly Father remove the burning pain that is happening on my right inner side of my pelvic bone. It feels like the area is inflamed. I ask this in your holy name Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom