Would you please pray hard that God will let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Would you please pray hard that God will let ### please come back to ###. She has been gone for ### years. We need her at home so bad. It's so hard every day without her. Please God make a miracle happen finally and make a way for ### to get home soon. Please. Our hearts are broken without her.
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who is in ICU on a ventilator. Please pray for her complete healing. Please pray she will be able to come off with no issue and progress towards healing and getting better. Please pray for patience and strength. Please pray she will be healed. 🙏 💙
Replies
9
Views
301
I had nightmares of losing you and all of our other close relations somehow and distance and far away from you guys forever. I had dreams where I ended up somewhere where I would never want to be by my household moving or me being forced to be moved and put somewhere by wrong evil doers/people...
Replies
7
Views
153
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom