Worrying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbutler

Prayer Partner
I have a headache and I think the cause of it is just worrying about what could happen. I know I shouldn't worry because I truly believe God has it under control. I've asked him for forgiveness of my sins. I just pray that he allow me to stop worrying and reassure me.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

sister do not fear anything you will be good cast your burdens on the Lord and you will find rest Jesus Loves and care for you a lot!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Peace be with you in Jesus name!
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus I pray that I will stop worrying about things and I believe that I have been supernaturalky healed. On a second ### for prevention and they want to make it stronger. I pray that there won't be no side effects.
Replies
12
Views
196
I'm worrying too much about my daughter and granddaughter my daughter is an alcoholic I'm praying for peace to let go and let Jesus handle this situation it's taking a toll on me ever since she left rehab our relationship has declined we talked everyday when she was in rehab now that she has...
Replies
11
Views
225
Dear God, My heart feels heavy and my mind is restless tonight. Please calm my thoughts and ease my worries. Replace my anxiety with Your peace. Help me release the problems I cannot solve right now and trust that You are watching over me. Fill this room with Your comfort, quiet my mind, relax...
Replies
6
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,133
Messages
16,819,207
Members
651,200
Latest member
Piomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom