• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Worry no more.

Amberty

Prayer Warrior
God is in control of everything we do and anything that is happening in the world.

Worrying is a waste of time. Give all your worry to Jesus. He will help you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Good and bad things happens in life. Jesus will straighten your path and show your where to go.
Live a life full of peace and joy. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Brother James

Beloved of All
The only thing that I might have said differently is that all the while so it seems to us that good and bad things happen, even so all things are working for our good especially if we Love Jesus! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promises :)

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Amen! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Colin444

Beloved
The only thing that I might have said differently is that all the while so it seems to us that good and bad things happen, even so all things are working for our good especially if we Love Jesus! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promises :)

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Amen! Glory to You Lord Jesus!
Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promise

All about attitudes! It most certainly is.
☺
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.”
—Corrie Ten Boom

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
God is in control of everything we do and anything that is happening in the world.

Worrying is a waste of time. Give all your worry to Jesus. He will help you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Good and bad things happens in life. Jesus will straighten your path and show your where to go.
Live a life full of peace and joy. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

beryl onywera

Prayer Warrior
Worrying is a waste of time if only you are rooted and absorbed in the word of God,so many people get into serious depression coz of worry and lack of wisdom from God .it would be my hearts desire if every Christian would know that all things happen with a reason and our heavenly Father has the best plans for us so they should worry no more.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom