Worry no more.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God is in control of everything we do and anything that is happening in the world.

Worrying is a waste of time. Give all your worry to Jesus. He will help you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Good and bad things happens in life. Jesus will straighten your path and show your where to go.
Live a life full of peace and joy. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.

The only thing that I might have said differently is that all the while so it seems to us that good and bad things happen, even so all things are working for our good especially if we Love Jesus! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promises :)

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Amen! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

The only thing that I might have said differently is that all the while so it seems to us that good and bad things happen, even so all things are working for our good especially if we Love Jesus! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promises :)

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Promises! Amen! Glory to You Lord Jesus!
Praise You Lord Jesus for causing all things to work for our good! Our attitudes, I believe can change things for the better especially if our attitudes are trusting Christ's Promise

All about attitudes! It most certainly is.

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows; it empties today of its strength.”
—Corrie Ten Boom

God is in control of everything we do and anything that is happening in the world.

Worrying is a waste of time. Give all your worry to Jesus. He will help you and guide your steps towards heaven.
Good and bad things happens in life. Jesus will straighten your path and show your where to go.
Live a life full of peace and joy. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

Worrying is a waste of time if only you are rooted and absorbed in the word of God,so many people get into serious depression coz of worry and lack of wisdom from God .it would be my hearts desire if every Christian would know that all things happen with a reason and our heavenly Father has the best plans for us so they should worry no more.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Pleasing and serving God is the only way the Lord will touch our heart. Forgiveness of sin and living a holy a pure life in sight is another way to have the holy presence of Jesus living in our heart and home. The motive we have on earth in doing anything at all, it should be to please Him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom