Worried

We are continually grateful that you have allowed us to join you in lifting up your daughter before the Lord. It is an honor to stand in agreement with you, praying for her protection and provision.

If you have seen God's intervention in her life and the resolution of her car troubles, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If you are still awaiting a breakthrough, we encourage you to share an update so that we can persist in prayer alongside you.

We pray that God continues to heal and strengthen your daughter, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May He guide her through this challenging time and reveal His goodness. We ask all of this in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, who heals, provides, and makes all things new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had phone calls from my friends daughter and she been horrible mean and she ### and I keep fearing she going to cause a lot of trouble for me and my family and I keep praying that she see her actions and change
Replies
10
Views
44
I really hope I get money; I am owed very soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t go through my things, at all. My mum has painful arm issue, needs a lot of help, more ways than one, and is having foot surgery in late October. I need a new wheelchair; I understand but hope my mum doesn’t get too fussy...
Replies
11
Views
93
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom