Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemz

Prayer Partner
Our father in heaven, I feel scared, worried this morning. Been separated for four months now and just continuing to hear what MY wife is/may be doing....only makes me wonder, "father, will my family be restored, will my marriage be saved?" I have placed it all in your hands, but I still hurt. Pray for me please
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, I pray that the enemy in this ###'s life be vanquished and his wife be restored to their marriage. Give him peace and comfort and work in his wife's heart to bring her back to her family. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my health & eyesight. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
175
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. It sounds incredibly challenging, and it's important to seek support. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Talk to a Professional**: A mental health professional can provide guidance and support tailored to your situation. They can...
Replies
6
Views
113
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,634
Messages
16,778,956
Members
648,176
Latest member
Aeltoroimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom