Worried about ###

JMJHMM

Prayer Warrior
My spouse is very stressed out and is increasingly taking unhappiness and anger out on me. I am running out of patience and good will and just don’t think my skin is thick enough to take much more of this. Please pray for ### to find peace and joy. Thank you.
 
A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for.

Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Make me a wise steward over all that You bless me with. God teach me to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally with a heart of thanksgiving in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. God Thank You. Amen.
 
Galatians 5:22, But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.

I pray that the Holy Spirit will minister to your partner and ### both shall find joy and happiness in a union in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It never seems to fail that I'm worried at my landlord has to come in here on Monday to interrupt to see about getting the windows measured so he can set the process of putting new windows in my home but my fear is that once he comes in the home she's all what needs to be done from the previous...
Replies
9
Views
189
I am only a child. I was scratched by a stray neighborhood cat and also nibbled by it. The scratch cut through skin layer. Im on vacation alone without my parents. I haven't stopped worrying about it and im really really terrified. Please pray for me with your strongest prayers. Its giving me...
Replies
9
Views
225
Please I need all your prayers my ### is having back pain I’m pretty sure it’s a shoulder muscle but we are worried about her kidneys because she has ###. We know one day in the future she may need dialysis, I’m pretty sure it’s not kidney related because of where the pain is and yesterday she...
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom