World Is Crashing In Around Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nellie53me
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nellie53me

Guest
My request is twofold...my daughter is going thru a terrible time...I fear for her life..she is beautiful and only ### and I fear she may want to end it all.Please pray for her and also for myself..I am out of work due to illness no money coming in no savings nothing..I am desperate I just need some financial help to keep a roof over my head while I work on getting well. I have no one to fend for me I am alone I do not know what to do please pray
 
Heavenly Father,

I lift up this woman and pray that you will supply all her needs and to please comfort her and her daughter and bring peace to their lives. In Jesus mighty name. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 
my dear we r both in the same situation but god is able to help ### trust in god not man
 
Dear Lord, work Your miracle in that young girl's life-send her Your godfearing servants across her path to show her Your way and there she will commit and surrender her whole life to You. Supply every need of ### for You are her Provider and the Good Shepherd.

May too ### and her daughter grow spiritually in bounds and leaps through the reading of Your word daily and if they are not attached to a church, may they find one that You have for them to be planted in as we ask this in Your most precious Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
248
Hope ### can see the harm caused by his actions, threats, greed (towards ###, ###, ###, and others) and decides to step down for the good of everyone or someone else forces him too. Hope no war between ### and the United States. With the situation with ###’s corrupt leader ### (and anyone...
Replies
6
Views
242
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,338
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom