Working as a ### teacher. There is lot of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny1234

Disciple of Prayer
Working as a ###. There is lot of competition in the work place. I feel let down. I lack communication skills and tend to forget. Please pray that God may give me sufficient wisdom, knowledge and confidence so that

I am able to compete and excel in my work place.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 


Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lord, I pray that you give ### that Gifts of Discernment, Peace, Courage and Mercy. I pray that the desires of your heart be poured out on ###.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "Please pray for me about this: I have posted before about having concerns about my piano teacher that caused me to want to end my lessons with her a few months ago. At the time, it also seemed that I no longer had time in my schedule for the lessons and kept running into...
Replies
6
Views
99
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me about this: I have posted before about having concerns about my piano teacher that caused me to want to end my lessons with her a few months ago. At the time, it also seemed that I no longer had time in my schedule for the lessons and kept running into...
Replies
8
Views
146
Prayer request for a ### teacher arguing with her staff a lot. She keeps saying her staff aren't doing enough and she keeps taking off from her staff and the students still.
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom