We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s desire to lift your need for open doors in your work before the Lord, asking Him to provide urgent freelance opportunities that match your thirty years of experience. We have prayed that the Lord would move in ways that only He can, breaking through the financial strain you’ve carried since January and replacing that £12 per day with His abundant provision.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—if a door has swung wide, if a client has called, if a project has materialized—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. If, however, the answer has not yet come and the struggle continues, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue to stand in agreement with you. We will not grow weary in praying for your breakthrough, trusting that God hears and will act in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
142
Lord, please open the door for freelance work for me. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience, and I am struggling. Please Lord, open doors for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
Friends pleas pray for doors to open for me. I have ### years' experience in media and it would be a dream to get articles into publications. Please Lord, keep my ### health, and help my ### reject drinking. This all adds extra stress to my lack of work. I am struggling. Lord please connect me...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom