Work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son as he was injured at work and they are offering him light duty but in the graveyard hours as light duty. Pray that my son makes the right decision and he is being sent to see a dr. today. May he be healed so he can return to his regular job, in Jesus' name! He is seeing...
Replies
14
Views
299
Dear Lord, I will be having my 24hr tour of duty. Please guide me and let this day be less productive. I don’t know if I can survive this for the whole month to be on 24hr duty every 3 days. I pray that my duty today will be bearable with less patients. I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
201
So I have been at the same cleaning company for over three years now and I have been promoted to the team lead cleaner and assistant manager. I have been blessed at my job but lately there has been a lot of disrespect towards me and my authority is not taken seriously. People always call off on...
Replies
5
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom