Work

Godonlycansave

Humble Servant of All
They denied my disability benefits. Lord please give me the strength to get up and find a job. I am behind in all my bills. Please help me find a job where I will be happy and do well quickly.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about work - that myself and my coworkers would make it through all issues and concerns we have about our job. Pray for me to do well on my job and not be burnt out. I don't really get many calls (I work from home) compared to my coworkers but sometimes I still get overwhelmed...
Replies
6
Views
115
I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
218
I am on summer break as a teacher. As we get ready to return to school please pray for me and favor over relationships and work place and that God would give me wisdom to do my job well, there are racism and favoritism going on at work place and micromanaging and discrimination, please pray for...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom