Work issue + proect & heal us

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, regarding the work issue and protection for you and your family. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in the gap with you, interceding before the throne of God.

If you have seen resolution in your workplace and healing for your family, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If you are still awaiting answers, we encourage you to share an update so that we can persist in prayer with you.

We join you in asking the Holy Spirit to draw you closer to Jesus daily. We stand firm with you against the evil one, trusting in the power of God to deliver you according to our Lord Jesus' promise in Matthew 6 verse 13- "Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil". May the comforting presence of the Holy Spirit surround you, and may you continue to be encouraged by our unity in prayers.

Always remember to Jesus Christ belongs all the Glory. In Jesus Name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been putting off requesting some information that I was required to do certain tasks to get the information from vendor. I didn’t do the tasks and now my boss is asking for the information. I will have to deal with my major issue of not having the information. I need prayer for strength...
Replies
7
Views
241
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for me as an ex staff member who caused so much trouble wants to come back and everyone is afraid.
Replies
9
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom