Work Is Very Hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh Babu

Prayer Partner
Hi everyone,

with God's grace, I have joined recently in a job but things are very hard for me, very vast to learn, please pray for me to learn things and do work in a good manner. I thank you all for spending time for me, let God be with us and hearing our prayers.

In Christ's name Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

why does everyhting hav eto eb so hard. i try sohard i dont knwo who to use this docuemnt camera please show me how int henamoe fthe Lord Jesus Chris ti kidly aks you amke htis thing easier on me
Replies
9
Views
120
Jesus, your Bible English is very hard to understand what thy, thine, thou, seekth, how to understand such English. You give me wisdom in understanding such things.
Replies
7
Views
185
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom